Post 2: The Best Concert Ever



The most memorable concert I´ve ever seen was Red Hot Chilli Peppers at Estadio Monumental in 2011. I was 13 years old at that time and I went to the concert with my older brother Victor. In that chance the band had two other music groups that opened the show: Chancho en Piedra, and Foals. The first one is a Chilean band that plays funk-rock music, the second one is from England and they play a more indie-rock style. 

It was funny though because Foals wasn´t the exactly same style of Chancho en Piedra and Red Hot Chilli Peppers, however they were just in the middle of the show, so when they started to play the entire crowd began to boo at them and ask for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers to come on the stage. Later on, when the main band finally started to play, it was craziness; all people were jumping and pushing each other while the music was playing and I even got very close to the stage taking pictures of the bass guitar player Flea, who is my favorite one because I play the bass guitar myself.

I liked a lot that concert because the Red Hot Chilli Peppers was my favorite band at the moment and also it was one of the first massive concerts I went to. Nowadays I don´t listen to them so much, maybe I don´t even like their music that much now, but anyway I willl always remember that concert with much joy.

Imagen relacionada
Red Hot Chilli Peppers at Estadio Monumental, Chile 2011. (The one with purple hair is Flea)


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 3: My Favorite Movie